Sorrento Farm Experience Including Tastings, Pizza Making and Limoncello
Discover the ins and outs of Italy’s classic culinary delights on this gastronomic tour from Sorrento. Go behind the scenes of a family-owned farm, cheese farm and pizza restaurant and enjoy hands-on demonstrations and tastings of freshly made products including lemonade, extra virgin olive oil on homemade bread and provolone cheese with salami and wine. Then, make your own Neapolitan pizza, followed by dessert, coffee and limoncello liqueur. Come with an appetite, as these tastings add up to a full meal!
First stop for a guided tour of an historic citrus grove (registered as a producer of lemon and olive oil), with a taste of the products: homemade lemonade, lemon slices with sugar, lemon and orange scented olive oil on a slice of homemade bread.
Next stop is at an holiday farm (registered as a producer of provolone del Monaco DOP) to watch a demonstration on how to make treccia (braided mozzarella-like cheese) and caciotta (a soft and mild regional cheese). Enjoy a tasting of fresh provolone with salami, accompanied by a glass of wine.
After ou’ll reach a local Restaurant for a pizza making show tour where you will learn all the secrets of of the typical Neapolitan pizza
Finally you will walk back to historic citrus grove to taste limoncello as a digestif and then explanation on the family recipe
• Massa Lubrense, Massa Lubrense, Province of Naples, Campania
• food tastings - Tasting of mozzarella cheese and caciottine and salami. All served with a good glass of local wine.
- Professional guide
- Food and drink tastings
- Hands-on demonstrations
- Pizza-making class
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (not always guaranteed, to be checked before the travel date)
- Please make a note of any specific dietary needs in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Minimum numbers of 2 people per tour apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours & Sightseeing
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony