Full-Day Zipline and Waterfall Rappelling Adventure Near San Juan
Isla Verde, Puerto Rico
Embark on a 8-hour exhilarating adventure near the beautiful Carite State Forest located only 45 minutes from San Juan. Your guide will provide you and your small-group with interesting historical facts about the Taino Indian heritage as well as the sugar cane industry as you drive by valleys and plantation ruins. You will zipline 3 different lines, rappel 80 feet down the gorgeous El Salto Waterfall and enjoy a home cooked meal in a beautiful mountain setting. Due to size restrictions on our harnesses and other technical equipment, we have a maximum weight limit of 220 pounds, which needs to be relative to the participant's height.
Our adventure takes you on a series of exhilarating activities as we travel through this beautiful forest. You will get to hike and climb upriver using secured ropes, rappel 80 feet down the gorgeous El Salto waterfall to the bottom of a canyon, and zipline on 3 different ziplines as you enjoy a bird’s eye view of the forest and river. We will also give you the opportunity to relax and take a dip in some amazing crystal clear river pools and waterfalls.
After a full day of adventure, you get to sit down and enjoy a delicious Puerto Rican home cooked meal served by a local family in a beautiful mountain setting.
Our experienced guides will ensure your safety at all times, after all safety is our main priority. So come, join us, and experience Puerto Rico in a whole different way!
NOTE: Due to size restrictions on our harnesses and other technical equipment, we have a maximum weight limit of 220 pounds, which needs to be relative to the participant's height.
• Rocaliza Adventure Tours, San Juan 00926 Puerto Rico
- Local taxes and fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only in the Old San Juan, Condado, Ocean Park or Isla Verde areas)
- Equipment (helmet, harness, climbing and rappelling equipment)
- Light refreshments (during lunch)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase, minimum drinking age is 18)
- Supplier does not have space in the van to store luggage, please plan accordingly
- Bottled water
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- All passenger ages MUST be advised at time of booking
- All participants MUST be in good physical and medical condition.
- Due to size restrictions on our harnesses and other technical equipment, we have a maximum weight limit of 220 pounds, which needs to be relative to the participant's height.
- Due to uneven and slippery terrain, wading in moving water, standing near steep ledges and cliffs and hiking over sustained hills; this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The supplier reserves the right to cancel or limit your participation based on your physical condition. If this happens at the last minute due to an undisclosed medical or physical condition you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. For your safety, the supplier reserves the right to cancel any activity due to adverse weather conditions. If this happens, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund
- Fast dry apparel is recommended.
- Closed-toe hiking sandals are recommended, if you do not own a pair, an old pair of sneakers or water shoes also work.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, as well as what time zone your cruise ship will be using; i.e. Eastern Standard Time, Atlantic Standard Time, Central Mountain Time, etc.
- Puerto Rico is on Atlantic Standard Time and may be one to two hours ahead of your cruise ship's time schedule, especially during Daylight Saving, when clocks are set back one hour.
- Please be sure to verify what time zone your cruise ship will be using before reserving.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. No refunds will be issued to last minute cancellations or no shows.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please note: Due to size restrictions on our harnesses and other technical equipment, we have a maximum weight limit of 220 pounds, which needs to be relative to the participant's height.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony