Jungle Buggies + Ziplines Adventures
Punta Cana, Dominica
Feel the adrenaline of riding your own 4x4 Jungle Buggie and get ready to live an amazing adventure. Our buggies have a capacity of up to 4 passengers, ideal to take a day off with your family on the most fun way possible. We will make sure to bring you comfort and safety during your trip. While on route, take a break and enjoy the waters of the amazing Anamuya river. Continue your tour with a visit to the coconut house or “Casa del Coco” to learn how coconut oil is produced.
Then visit our Ziplines ranch, the tour consists of 12 lines spread between 18 platforms. You will need from one hour to one hour and 30 minutes to complete the course but don’t worry, the first cables aren’t very long or fast to build your confidence. When you get to the cable 6, you can reach a speed of 55 km per hour. Cable number 9 is our highest one and cable 11 is the only side by side cable in the country with 800 meters.
Feel the adrenaline of riding your own 4×4 Jungle Buggie and get ready to live an
amazing adventure. Our buggies have a capacity of up to 4 passengers, ideal to
take a day off with your family on the most fun way possible. We will make sure to
bring you comfort and safety during your trip. The next activity consists of 12 lines spread between 18 platforms. Ride the longest cables in the Dominican Republic.
• Runners Adventures, 6956389, -68.67280555555556, 18, Mao 23000, Dominican Republic
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Ziplines equipment
- Snacks - Hot dogs, vegan Hot dogs, pastries, and fresh fruits
- Souvenirs photos and gifts.
- Tips or gratuities
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Driver must be at least 18 years old.
- Driver must have valid driving license in hand, with experience of over a year driving.
- People with a cold or infections of the upper airways cannot participate on the monkeys interaction.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We reserve the right to refuse or accept a client who has presented fever, dry cough and respiratory difficulties, the day before the tour and the day of the tour, to participate in our excursions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony