Horseback Riding and Cenote Swim from Cancun or Playa del Carmen
Combine two Yucatan adventures on this half-day horseback ride through jungle followed by a swim in one of the region's famous natural cenotes. Hotel pickup and drop-off, guide, all necessary equipment, water, snacks, and towels included.
Bonanza Ranch horseback riding tour designed for novice riders in which they will be guided to a slow ride through beautiful places in the jungle and fruit orchards, during which you may see monkeys, exotic birds, lizards and other species living in Bonanza.
You will be taken to two fascinating cenotes (sinkholes), and you will be able to refresh and swim in one of them. Afterwards, you will be guided through a Zapote orchard (tree from which the bubblegum extract is taken), a trip into the history and origins of bubblegum; taste artisanal bubblegum, a delight that only the Mayan Kings could enjoy. The tour will end with non-alcoholic drinks and delicious snacks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Bottled water, soft drinks and snacks at the end of the activity
- Use of lockers and towels
- Photo of your adventure (available to purchase, US $40)
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight is 220 lbs (100 kg)
- It is recommended that you bring biodegradable sunscreen and biodegradable insect repellent, a camera, sunglasses, long pants for riding, and a swimsuit
- Some experience on horseback is recommended
- Minimum age is 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- We can only operate the activity with 2 children per schedule and minors are considered from 8 to 17 years old.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Estar bajo los efectos de bebidas alcohólicas es un impedimento para tu participación
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony