Northern Lights Minibus Chase from Tromso
Join us on this small group Northern Lights chase to maximise your chances of witnessing Earth's most magnificent light show from outer space, the Aurora Borealis.
We are experts at finding clear sky even in the most challenging weather conditions: In the winter season of 2022/23 we found clear sky on 97% of all chases and saw Northern Lights on 94% of all chases.
The Aurora is always different, so we recommend booking two or more chases to increase your chances of enjoying a beautiful display. Portraits of you to send to your family & friends are always included on our tours. This is an all-inclusive tour without hidden charges.
Northern Lights sightings cannot be guaranteed, but with the help of our expert guides and photographers, you will always take home a memorable experience.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso, Tromso, Troms, Northern Norway
Northern Lights chase starting and ending in Tromsø
Duration: 8 hours
- Professional photographer guide
- Winter suit and boots are included if sizes are provided via link send to you via TA after booking
- A warm meal and hot drinks (Please supply info via link send to you via TA)
- Pictures of the Northern Lights and you
- Manfrotto tripods (support up to 1.5 kg)
- Transport in minibus with dedicated driver
- Hotel drop-off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup (in city centre)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure to provide additional information via the link that we send to you after booking.
- Pictures often depict Northern Lights stronger than what we may see with our eyes
- Our tour operates on all weather conditions. It is possible to find clear sky even in seemingly challenging weather conditions and we often see the Northern Light on nights when the weather forecast is worst.
- Regardless if the sky is clear or not, there is a chance we may not see the Northern Lights
- There are no refunds or free trip if we don’t see the Northern Lights
- This is a real chase that can include many hours of driving. The return time to Tromsø is between midnight and 04:00
- It is recommended to dress warm
- You may be tired the next morning
- We make toilet stops if possible, but sometimes we have to use nature
- This trip requires a minimum of 8 participants. In the rare event that a trip needs to be cancelled, a full refund will be provided. In such cases, we will also offer to reschedule your trip to an alternative trip.
- Infant seats available
- Alcohol is not allowed on the tour
- The exact departure time will be sent on the morning of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours & Sightseeing
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony