To experience Saigon, you need to do two things: Ride a motorbike, and eat the food. On this tour, You will do both.
Weaving through the buzzing thoroughfares of Saigon as well as narrow back alleys. you’ll be able to soak it all in: the glittering illuminated sites, the smells of streetside food stalls, the sounds of the city and more!
WHY BOOK WITH US:
***Your safety is our first priority! We are LEGAL - LICENSED COMPANY with well trained and safe drivers.
***We are SAIGON ADVENTURE -TOP#1 Food Tour on TripAdvisor with over 7,700 excellent reviews.
1. Bun Bo Hue- Unique Beef Noodle Soup
2. Grilled Oyster with black pepper sauce
3. Grilled Banana with coconut milk
4. MAKE your own Banh Xeo(mini Savory Crispy Pancake with shrimp)
5. Rice noodles salad with BBQ (Beef wrapped in Betel Leaf), veggies and special dipping sauce
6. Banana cracker
7. Banh Mi Saigon
8. Jasmine Tea
9. Saigon Beer
10. Fresh spring roll with shrimp
11. Cold sugarcane juice
12. Flan cake
Pass By: Cyclo Resto (Vietnamese cuisine restaurant), 131 Đ. Nguyễn Du, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 70000, Vietnam
To experience Ho Chi Minh City, you need to do two things: Ride a motorbike, and eat the food. On this tour, you’ll do both.
Throughout this tour, we will try 11 really tasty Vietnamese food and drink at 6 to 7 local favorite places.
The menu for the 11 tastings includes:
• Grilled oyster with black pepper sauce and grilled oyster with quail eggs
• Bun Bò Hue: A unique beef noodle soup ( not pho that you can find everywhere )
• Fresh Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
• Mini rice pancake with shrimp. Enjoy them wrapped in fresh herbs and salad
• Chuoi Nuong: Grilled Banana with coconut milk sauce. A mix of sweet and salty
• Crispy Banana Cracker
• Bánh Mì: Traditional baguette with sausage, butter, and meat
• Banh Trang Nuong: A great mix of melted butter, cheese, egg, and Vietnamese sausage
• Cold Sugar Cane Juice with Kumquat
• Jasmine Tea: A traditional drink to local Vietnamese restaurants
• Dessert with Bánh Flan: Flan cake or sweet soup at a popular place for locals
Stop At: The Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument, Corner of Cach Mang Thang Tam & Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
We also stop to visit the Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument: A memorial to the monk who set himself on fire to protest the persecution of Buddhists in Vietnam. Our guide will tell you about this special monk and his story and show you about our culture ( how we burn incense )
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Nguyen Thien Thuat Apartment Buildings, Ward 1, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Then we drive to Nguyen Thien Thuat - the oldest apartment in Saigon. Climb up to the buildings and see the contrasting architecture between the modern and the traditional. You can even visit a local pagoda which was built inside an old apartment by a female monk.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ho Thi Ky Flower Market, Ho Thi Ky Ward 1, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
* Ho Thi Ky Flower Marke: Ho Thi Ky Flower Market is the place which supplies the fresh and beautiful flowers with quite low a price in Ho Chi Minh City . We will walk in to the market and stop at street food market behind to try the best Saigon Pizza and the most famous local snack : Banana Crispy Cracker. ( promise you will love it )
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
This is a part of Chinatown. We will drive through many small alleys and learn more about our colorful city at night. We also stop for you to take picture and explain about what happen during the tour. ALso we will try Banh My - No1. street food in Vietnam .
Duration: 10 minutes
• BANH MI - The world's most well-known dish in Saigon.
• CHUỐI NƯỚNG - Grilled banana: served with creamy coconut milk
• VIETNAMESE PIZZA - he good mix of melted butter, cheese, egg and Vietnamese sausage
• PAPAYA SALAD - his salad mixed with black beef is unlike any food you had before
• KUMQUAT JUICE
• CREAM FLAN
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Food & Drink Sightseeing Tours Tours & Sightseeing Motorcycle Tours Private Sightseeing Tours Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours Street Food Tours Half-day Tours Outdoor Activities Mountain Bike Tours Walking Tours Culture Cultural Tours