Donut Tasting Walking Tour in Portland’s Old Port
Portland, Maine has recently become known for its culinary scene, including amazing donuts. With this tour, you'll get to sample from the city's best donut shops, while also learning some of the cities storied history. Your tour guide will take you not only to the most famous of them all, The Holy Donut, to skip the line, but also to local favorites, that are no less delicious.
Skip the lines for Portland’s sweetest tour of our Old Port - (6) guide chosen samples from (3) world class donut shops Downtown. A guided tour of our cities rich history across our one mile donut trail.
Oh, and did we mention that the donut was invented in Maine? Let us share the legend with you.
• Portland City Hall, 389 Congress St, Portland, ME 04101-3566
• Portland, Portland, Maine
• The First Parish Portland Unitarian Universalist, 425 Congress St, Portland, ME 04101-3505
• United States Custom House, 312 Fore St, Portland, ME 04101-4110
• Commercial Street, Portland, ME
• Our Lady of Victories (The Portland Soldiers and Sailors Monument), Monument Square, Portland, ME 04101
• DiMillo's Old Port Marina, 1 Long Wharf, Portland, ME 04101-4725
• Old Port, Commercial St, Portland, ME 04101
• Maine Potato Donuts made with riced potato flour (2 samples) - Think, the best chocolate cake you've ever had
• Old World Style Crueller (2 Samples) - Buttery, eggy deliciousness!
• Fresh Made to Order Gourmet Bite-Sized Donuts (2 samples) - Still warm and super fun toppings
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Requires ability to walk approximately 1 mile over 75 minute of guided tour at
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- The entire 75 minute experience is outdoors in open-air. Guests need not enter any buildings to partake in 100% of this experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Food & Drink
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony