Vail Segway Tour from Vail Village
After meeting your guide at one of three departure times, you will have a brief but thorough training session where you will learn the basics of how to ride the Segway before heading out on the tour. Your small group will then take a fun and easy scenic tour of Vail Valley, Vail Golf Course, and Vail Village. There will be plenty of stops for photos and interesting information from your guide along the way. After cruising the beautiful mountain paths for 90 minutes, your group will return charged and ready for your next adventure. Drug or Alcohol use prior to tour strictly prohibited.
Explore Vail like never before with the only authorized Segway tour company in the valley. Your enthusiastic local guides are ready to lead you on an epic outdoor adventure while sharing the ins and outs of our beautiful mountain town. Your adventure begins in the lobby of the Evergreen Lodge (250 S Frontage rd W, Vail, CO, Located right behind Vail Health Hospital), where you will meet your guide(s) and begin the tour. Your tour will begin with a lesson on how to ride the Segways. Once you are ready to roll, the tour will cruise by some favorite local spots: Ford Park, The Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, Vail Village, the Gore Creek Path, and many more hidden gems. To ensure you have a great time on this epic adventure, it is important to come prepared. Comfortable shoes, water, sunscreen, and a desire to have fun are all essential. Drug or Alcohol use prior to tour strictly prohibited.
- Professional guide
- Segway PT rental
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs
- Maximum weight is 260 lbs
- Dress in comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes (recommended)
- Drug or Alcohol use prior to tour strictly prohibited
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours & Sightseeing
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony