Refreshing in Asakusa! Tile-breaking / kawara smash in Asakusa, Tokyo
・ Agreement book prepares Japanese, English, Chinese
・ We explain tile tile in Japanese, English bilingual
・ It has been introduced in more than 90 media in Japan and abroad
・ We prepare exclusive gloves for security
・ It is possible to try on half coat, karate clothes and Jiu-jitsu clothes for free
It is a shop where you can experience the splitting in Asakusa.
Tiled tiles are used for demonstration and strength in martial arts and martial arts such as karate.
In commemoration of coming to Asakusa, let's have a cracking experience for stress relief and Instagram.
This site is based on the "5 tiles challenge".
If you want to increase the number of challenges, please pay locally.
• Senso-ji Temple, 2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
• Kawara Smash Kawarana, 2-27-17, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
- Price for 5 tiles (If you want to divide more, pay locally)
- Costume rental fee (half-pants, karate, jiu-jitsu)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Classes & Workshops
Martial Arts Classes
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony