2.5 Hours of Monument Valley's Backcountry 4×4 Tour
Monument Valley, United States
This is a 28/45 km, 2.5 hour guided tour that includes the major scenic points and also The Backcountry monuments in Monument Valley. The Backcountry portion of the tour includes arches and ancient Petroglyphs from the Anasazi people.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Mitten View, Mitchell Mesa, Merrick Butte, Elephant/Camel Buttes, John Fords Point, Three Sisters, and Rain God.
Chiefs Head, Big Hogan, Totem Pole View, Suns Eye, Ear of the Wind, and hogan demonstration.
Duration: 7 minutes
- Bottled water
- Transport by open-air Safari vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Face mask and hand sanitizers
- Local taxes
- Pet friendly
- NO Entrance fee to the Monument Valley Tribal Park
- No Horse Tours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- We do observe Daylight Savings TIme. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT). Be advised that there is a one hour time difference between Arizona Time Zone and the Navajo Nation Time Zone (Mid-March to October).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- NOT responsible for lost or stolen items (cameras, phones, wallets, passports, etc.) while on the tour. Please only bring items you need to make your tour more comfortable (jackets, cameras, snacks, etc.)
- COVID19 Protocols exercised and in place
- Departing from The View Hotel lobby near wooden benches. Have your confirmation# ready.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Face coverings are mandatory
- Most travelers can participate
- Uneven walking surfaces
- If you are feeling any symptoms of COVID19 or have been around a person who tested positive, please advise us immediately for cancelation
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- DBK Guides will practice COVID19 protocols including NO CONTACT during tour (handshake, high-five, elbow nudge, etc...).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony