Enjoy an adventurous winter activity during your time in Fairbanks. On this snowmobile tour, your guide will show you how to operate the snowmobile before leading you out to your adventure, through a true winter wonderland, exploring the frozen rivers, lakes and snow-covered mountains around the Chena Lakes recreation area outside of North Pole.
It is very important that you arrive 30 minutes before your tour time for your safety briefing and gear check to avoid inconveniencing other tours running throughout the day. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your safety briefing, you will forfeit your tour and no refunds will be given.
If you are using a GPS, do NOT take Conifer Drive. Take Nelson Road only. Allow 45 minutes travel time from Fairbanks.
You MUST arrive no more than 30 mins before your tour time for your safety briefing. If you are more than 15 mins late for your safety briefing you will forfeit your tour.
Explore Alaska's breathtaking scenery by snowmobile through a beautiful winter wonderland. We will cross frozen lakes and rivers, see scenic mountains, endless remote trails and hopefully wildlife, such as moose, fox or snowshoe hare. The Chena Lakes Recreation area offers a variety of beautiful and well-maintained trails, lakes and rivers ensuring an adventure of a lifetime.
After enjoying the drive through Alaska’s frozen back-country by snowmobile, warm up with hot chocolate, tea, coffee and snacks.
- You MUST arrive on time for your tour, 30 minutes before your booking time.
- Double rider bookings must be made in pairs of two. Odd numbers must ride as a 'single rider' and will need to pay the difference.
- You must be 18+ with a valid drivers license to drive. Ages from 7 to 17 may ride as a passenger only (ie double rider).
- Children must be able to touch the running boards to ride and due to safety reasons will not be permitted if they are unable to.
• Alaska Wildlife Guide LLC, North Pole, AK 99705
• Chena Lake Recreation Area, Laurance Rd 3.5 miles to entrance from junction of Mistletoe Dr., North Pole, AK
• North Pole, North Pole, Alaska
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Outdoor Activities Winter Sports