Playa del Carmen Buggy Tour with Cenote Swim and Mayan Village Visit
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Welcome to our unique buggy tour, providing a mixture of fun, adventure and discovery. This tour provides two activities in addition to driving a buggy:
-a refreshing swim in a natural fresh water cave
-spend time in a Mayan community; visit of the hidden side of Playa del Carmen
Our tour is well known for helping out this community, and if you wish, you can take part in this activity as well. The experience is rewarding and eye-opening.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buggy Tour Playa del Carmen, Avenida Benito Juarez Playa Del Carmen, Q.R. 77710 Benito Juarez, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
After hotel pickup , you will head to our base located in Playa del Carmen. Here, you will have a little briefing and explanation concerning the buggy you are going to drive. Bandanas and googles are included, as well water and a snack.
Discover the non-touristic side of this place. Half a mile later you will get into the jungle in which you will enjoy the different jungle tracks. You will visit one of the most beautiful underground cenotes for a refreshing swim and you will visit a real Mayan village and have contact with the local Mayans.
The buggies you will drive are 2 seat buggys or 6 seat buggys for families with children.
2 people per buggy minimum, singles are not allowed and security will be a priority during the tour. After a time filled with adventure and culture, you will be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Our 2 seat buggys are for 2 people , singles are not allowed and our 6 seat buggys are available for families with children.
- Cenote swim
- Water and a snack
- Entry/Admission - Buggy Tour Playa del Carmen
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and a towel
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- minimumof 6 people is requiered for operating buggytour, if less we will propose you another date
- 2 seats buggy for 2 people , SINGLES ARE NOT ALLOWED
- 6 seats buggy for odd group of 3 people AND for families with children or adults without driving licence
- Exact pick up time will be sent to you by Viator message and/or by sms 24 hours before the event
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours & Sightseeing
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony