(Private) Half Day Desert Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Boarding, inland Sea Visit
Most popular and number one desert safari tour in Qatar according to TRIP ADVISOR travelers, Enjoy a tour and spend enough time on each activity with quality service. Picked up by our professional desert driver in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle from your residential or agreed location to start an unforgettable desert trip, experience a camel ride and get ready for thrill dune bashing, stop at the best spots to see an extraordinary desert view, have fun by sliding by sand board down the dunes. The last stop will be at the famous inland sea before you head back to Doha City.
Visiting Qatar is not complete without experiencing Camel rides. Camels have long been famous for working and riding animals in the desert due to their intelligence as well as their strength. Our Half day Desert Safari with camel ride Tour Package gives you the opportunity to take a tour on one of these “Ships of the Desert,” which will give you a unique view of the vistas of the Qatari Desert. After getting picked up from your place of staying, we will take you to a whole new world of adventure, full of excitement and thrill. Here, you will first experience Riding on a camel and enjoy local tea or tea with milk at the local camel people camp while our desert safari driver prepares the vehicle for the off-road trip. The next step will be thrill dune bashing in an air-conditioned 4x4 vehicle where you can hear your heart pulse and enjoy the extraordinary views of the desert sand dunes meeting the Arabian gulf water, with few stops to let you enjoy the views from the highest duns at the area and get the opportunity to shoot a good photo to share with friends or family members back home.
After all this entertainment, you will be dropped back to your hotel or place/residence.
• Khor Al Udaid Beach, In Land Sea Off Rd 60 Km Away South-East of Doha, Mesaieed Qatar
- Pickup and drop of service
- 4X4 air conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Quick camel ride (5-10 Minutes)
- Dune bashing
- Sand boarding
- Any other services not mentioned ad included
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Some of the activities are potentially hazardous, you are required to understand and agreed to participate at your own risk before participating in those activities. Falcon Tours and its suppliers will use all their experiences and assistance to minimize the risk to you, however, Falcon tours is an insured company. our insurance will cover travellers while they are in the car during traveling.
- Children are not permitted to ride camels on their own, and we do not bear any responsibility in the event of non-compliance with this provision from the guest.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Cruises & Sailing
4 Wd Tours
Nature And Wildlife Tours
Ports Of Call Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony