Reykjavík VIP CityWalk Tour
Very intimate walking tour with a true Viking, born and raised in Reykjavík, covering the highlights of Reykjavík on this 3 hour tour. Famous landmarks are visited, history of the city is brought to life and you are introduced to local culture. The tour starts on the highest elevated point in town, is wheelchair accessible and all downhill, also ideal for children. The small size of the group makes it flexible for stops indoors in cold weather and the lengthy tour makes it relaxed as if you are with a new Icelandic friend.
Price: 4890 ISK
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hallgrimskirkja, Hallgrimstorgi 1, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: National Theatre of Iceland, Hverfisgata 19, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Duration: 10 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hallgrimskirkja
- Entry/Admission - National Theatre of Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours & Sightseeing
Half Day Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony