Half-Day Emerald Cove Kayak Tour
Las Vegas, USA
Paddle on the beautiful Colorado River to Emerald Cave's clear glowing water. This will be a 4 mile roundtrip.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Willow Beach Marina, 25804 N Willow Beach Rd, Willow Beach, AZ 86445-9544
After getting fitted for your kayak, you'll launch from Willow Beach Marina, Arizona and then paddle north on the Crystal clear Colorado River to the picturesque Emerald Cave, for a round-trip of 4-miles. You'll will stop twice along the way for breaks and wildlife sightings, swim, or just to take pictures.
This includes a short 15 minute hike above the River on a bluff with amazing views and history of the River Gaugers.
Duration: 4 hours
- Snacks - Wide range of tasty snacks including an array of granola and protein bars, a selection of chips, and fresh fruit
- Bottled water - Premium bottled spring water, cold
- Hotel Pick-up and Dropoff (if option selected)
- Can choose between single (1 person) or tandem (2 person) kayaks
- Entry/Admission - Willow Beach Marina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We have the right to cancel a booking if there are not enough travelers
- Please be advised we pick up from Las Vegas about an hour before the departure time
- Most days our tours fill up but in the event we don’t have enough travelers to fill the minimum numbers your day we will offer another date or refund you 100 percent of your money.
- Be advised that Emerald Cave is not a paddle through cave but more of a grotto style.
- By booking a tour, you assume all risks of your participation in this Activity, whether known or unknown to you, including travel to and from the Activity or any events incidental to this Activity. You also agree to the release of images/video for River Dogz to use at their discretion
- Weight limit is 260 lbs
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours & Sightseeing
Private And Luxury
Nature And Wildlife Tours
Half Day Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony