Discover Rocky Mountain National Park from Denver or Boulder
Disconnect for a day and immerse yourself in the beauty and solitude of these majestic mountains in a comfortable van that has panoramic views for miles. Feel small against the vast, all-encompassing, mountains surrounding you as you take in Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine.
Our guides are extremely experienced in the mountain environment. Safety is our number one priority, and last minute changes in itinerary may be necessary if we feel there are unsafe conditions. Any tour you take with us will be an unforgetable experience.
- Small group tour - guarantees an intimate experience
- Fantastic Views
- Passionate guides
- Comfortable and safe vans
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202-1047
Pick up location
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
Alternative pick up location
Stop At: Lily Lake, South Saint Vrain Ave/Hwy 7 Rocky Mountain National Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO 80517
Enjoy breathtaking views of Longs Peak - the highest peak in Rocky Mountain National Park, and the serene Lily Lake
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Estes Park, Estes Park, Colorado
Enjoy the opportunity to explore the charming Estes Park, one of Colorado's most famous mountain towns surrounded by snow-capped Rocky Mountain peaks. Ample time will be provided for guests to eat lunch and check out the local shops
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Trail Ridge Road, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
Summer- Drive up to highest point
Winter- Weather permitting, drive up as far as Many Curves Road
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Stanley Hotel, 333 E Wonderview Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
Views of the iconic Stanley Hotel
Stop At: Rocky Mountain National Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Enjoy multiple stops within the park
Duration: 3 hours
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water - Please bring a personal water bottle, refills will be provided.
- Professional Guide and Driver
- Entry/Admission - Lily Lake
- Lunch - From November 1 - March 31st, guests will be given adequate time to explore the town of Estes Park and procure their own meal(s) of choice. Recommendations provided by guide upon request.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Smaller groups, no big bus
- Minimum age is 8 years - no children under 8 unless it has been authorized by tour operator.
- Local expert guide
- If the weather is too bad or if it is too dangerous to drive some of the scenic roads, the guide will change the tour route
- Please advise at the time of booking which pick up location is preferred
- Please note that it is a possibility in the winter that the visibility is limited due to snow. We are flexible with our cancellation policy if snow is in the forecast and are happy to reschedule if weather looks better on another day.
- From November to April, waterproof shoes are highly recommended. Wool socks are also recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please arrive only at the pickup location you have selected on your reservation.
- This is an active sightseeing tour, NOT a hiking tour. Please consider one of our hiking products for a more physically active experience.
- The National Park Service has full disclosure regarding the days of operation for both Trail Ridge and Old Fall River Roads.
- Most travelers can participate
- Lunch will be provided to all guests from April 1 to October 31.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours By Duration
Tours & Sightseeing
Nature And Wildlife Tours
Full Day Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony