English Stand up Comedy Show in Tokyo "My Japanese Perspective"
Do you love Comedy? Then you will enjoy this Live English Stand up Comedy Show “My Japanese Perspective” in Tokyo!
There will be a 30-minute welcome session with a drink included before it starts. Yes, you get 1 drink Free! Just the perfect place to mingle and meet new people. It is then followed by a 60-minute comedy show about Japan, by Japanese standup comedian “Meshida”.
Meshida grew up in Tokyo. He quit his job and went to the United Kingdom to do stand-up comedy. He will introduce you to Japanese history, religion, culture, and the recommended sightseeing spots in a way that will make you giggle and laugh out loud.
A great way to learn more about Japanese culture, meet people and have a drink or two. Make sure to get tickets in advanced as is regularly sells out.
He has his Youtube channel called "Meshida -Japanese Comedian" and He started organizing a project known as "Funny Japan Project," which aims to publicize funny things about Japan to the international audience.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asakusabashi, Asakusabashi, Taito, Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture, Kanto
Place : SERA 3-3-9 Asakusabashi Taito-ku Tokyo
We’ll begin with a 30-minute welcome with a drink included followed by a 60minute comedy show about Japan. (Title "My Japanese Perspective")
I’m a Japanese stand-up comedian and I’ll introduce you to Japanese history, religion, culture, sex, and the recommended sightseeing spots in a funny way. After this comedy show, you’ll be able to understand "why Japanese people are like this." At the end of the show, you can mingle with the other guests and we'll all hang out together while I tell you more about Japan.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Food & Drink
Tours & Sightseeing
Private Sightseeing Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony