Asakusa Ancient Travel Plan by Rickshaw-Tokyo Sky Tree Tour
Let's go around the various faces of Showa Retro and Asakusa in an Edo style!
Outstanding hospitality! Rickshaw puller "Mr. Husband" will guide you happily.
Leave it to Asakusa!
The rickshaw is thoroughly trained and familiar with the history of Asakusa and the origins of its sights. The city of Asakusa that you can enjoy from a slightly higher perspective while listening to the fun stories of your husband. Also, take a commemorative photo with the camera.
Please spend 30 minutes with satisfaction.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Asakusa, Taito Tokyo Prefecture
It is a plan that you can experience a rickshaw while looking at the popular tourist spot, Tokyo Sky Tree.・ Reception hours: 9:00 to 17:00 * Reservations in 15-minute units
- Activity fee, guide fee, consumption tax
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Smoking is prohibited while riding a rickshaw.
- Please refrain from boarding those who are ingesting a large amount of alcohol.
- Please refrain from boarding if you are pregnant. However, this does not apply if you are in a stable period and you decide to board.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours & Sightseeing
Tuk Tuk Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony