Dubai: Premium Red Dunes, Camels, Stargazing & 5* BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Give a great end to your day in Dubai with our premium evening Red Dune Desert Safari. A 4WD in the sandy dunes of the deserts witnessing the sun going down into the depths of the golden sands will give any adventure lover the thrills of a lifetime. As the sun sets, the Al-Khayma Camp awaits you with a delicious BBQ and other fun-filled activities and when the stars light up the sky, be ready for an amazing star gazing session.
Enjoy an evening at the exclusive Al Khayma Desert Camp
Bash dunes for 30-40-minutes in the Lahbab desert
Enjoy the BBQ with local cuisines (veg and non-veg)
Smoke a shisha pipe, henna painting, Arabian makeover and a photography session with a falcon
Ride on a camel caravan and also opt to ride quad bikes through the desert
Watch the Tanoura, Fire Show, & Ladies Khaliji dance
Enjoy a wonderful stargazing session with a telescope and admire the night sky
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahbab - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Listen to miraculous humble beginnings of the land of dreams, Dubai, from our friendly safari captains who shall pick you up and keep you entertained for the 60 minutes’ drive in a 4x4 Vehicle across the deserts.
Quad Bike Ride (Optional)
Welcome to your first stop. Take your time here to relax and prepare yourself for the adventures ahead. The place provides good facilities for fresh-ups and if interested, you may avail the Quad Bike Ride option to zeal up your desert experience.
Pump up your excitement as you bash into the golden dunes of the Lahbab desert and be ready to kick up the dust as you go sand surfing here.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Al Khayma Camp “Elite Camping & Dining Experience.”, Al Awir - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Feel like royalty as you enter the Al-Khyama camp where you shall be greeted with the traditional Qahwa (Arabic Coffee), Gaymat (Exotic sweets), Dates and unlimited soft drinks. The camel ride and posing with the falcon after the falconry session is a sure catch on this trip. Get dressed up in the ethnic Arabian clothes-kandura (men’s clothing), and abaya (Women’s clothing) and spend the evening as an Arab smoking shisha and having an Arabian Makeover with henna painting.
This attraction guarantees a feast to your eyes and tummies. Open up to a night of entertainment beginning with the traditional Tanoura and Belly dance Khaliji Style with a simultaneous 5-star open buffet, BBQ and other local desserts.
Star Gazing Session
Learn all about how the stars guided the Bedouins in the past from the age-old Arabian tales and through a mesmerizing star-gazing session with a telescope.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
And finally, when you are full and satisfied, you can have a pleasant trip back to your accommodation.
Duration: 1 hour
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned Vehicle
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Dune bashing (30-45 minutes)
- Sunset view photo stop
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee) & Dates
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Falcon experience “ Photos”
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Tanura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Camel Feeding
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Stargazing session (Only with Evening time slots)
- 5* Open Buffet with BBQ “vegetarian and non-vegetarian options”
- Entry/Admission - Al Khayma Camp “Elite Camping & Dining Experience.”
- Alcoholic beverages
- Quad Bike “ ATV” options (available on request)
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear sports shoes for safe sand boarding.
- It is highly recommended that, you eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid sickness during the dune bashing.
- All desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed for safari drives. The 4WD vehicles are fully insured and well equipped with all necessary safety features, such as roll bars, seat belts, government trackers, GPS, GMS, and a First Aid box
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps (Al Khayma) as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Rove Dubai Marina & Wyndham Dubai Marina Hotels we don't Pick from Due to massive Traffic on this area But you can meet us at Stella Di Mare which is 750M Away.
- We recommend you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury & is covered only by your insurance companies.
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the company’s insurance does not cover it.
- The 11:30 AM Timing slot comes with a Lunch buffet, and it doesn't include the Star Gazing since it's during the day timing
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Food & Drink
Cruises & Sailing
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours & Sightseeing
Private and Luxury
Private and Luxury
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Viator Exclusive Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony