
Krakow : Regular Guided City Tour by electric golf cart 1 .5-2h
Krakow : Regular Guided City Tour by electric golf cart 1 .5-2h
A trip prepared for people who value holidays at the highest level. We connect everyone - the elderly, young, active and those who prefer sightseeing without a lot of steps, fat, thin, short, tall - it doesn't matter our mission is to make your stay in our city a great memory for you! The most important features ?
An alternative way of sightseeing, the most interesting places in the city, a bit of history, a bit of laughter and the icing on the cake - the panorama of the city from the Krak Mound! We invite you to book!
Book This ExperienceA glimpse of the journey














Your Itinerary
A curated journey through the experience
Teatr Słowackiego
Juliusz Słowacki Theatre (Polish: Teatr im. Juliusza Słowackiego w Krakowie) is a 19th-century Eclectic theatre-opera house in the heart of Kraków, Poland, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Erected in 1893, it was modeled after some of the best European Baroque and Eclectic theatres such as the Palais Garnier in Paris. The theatre was named after Polish poet Juliusz Słowacki in 1909 and in 1978 was inscribed alongside the Historic Centre of Kraków into the World Heritage Register
Church of the Holy Cross
Holy Cross Church - a Roman Catholic parish church located in Krakow in the Old Town at St. Ducha 2, next to the Juliusz Słowacki
Planty Park
Planty is one of the largest city parks in Kraków, Poland. It encircles the Stare Miasto (Old Town), where the Medieval city walls used to stand until the early 19th century. The historic Old Town is not to be confused with the Administrative District No. 1 Stare Miasto extending further east
Barbican
A barbican is a fortified outpost or fortified gateway, such as at an outer defense perimeter of a city or castle, or any tower situated over a gate or bridge which was used for defensive purposes.
Pomnik Grunwaldzki - Grunwald Monument
The Grunwald Monument (Polish: Pomnik Grunwaldzki) is an equestrian statue of King of Poland Władysław II Jagiełło (1352–1434) located at Matejko Square in Kraków's Old Town and constructed in 1910 to commemorate the 500th anniversary of the Battle of Grunwald. It was destroyed in 1939 by Nazi Germans and reconstructed in 1976 according to project by Marian Konieczny.
Muzeum Ksiazat Czartoryskich
The Princes Czartoryski Museum – often abbreviated to Czartoryski Museum – is a historic museum in Kraków, Poland, and one of the country's oldest museums. The initial collection was formed in 1796 in Puławy by Princess Izabela Czartoryska. The Museum officially opened in 1878
Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square
The main square is a square space surrounded by historic townhouses and churches. The center of the square is dominated by the Cloth Hall, rebuilt in 1555 in the Renaissance style, topped by a beautiful attic or Polish parapet decorated with carved masks. On one side of the cloth hall is the Town Hall Tower (Wieża ratuszowa), on the other the 11th century Church of St. Adalbert and 1898 Adam Mickiewicz Monument.
Palace of Art
The building was erected in the years 1898–1901. The Art Nouveau building was designed by the architect Franciszek Mączyński, following the example of the famous Secession exhibition pavilion in Vienna. The most outstanding artists from Krakow took part in the decoration of the Palace of Art. A spectacular frieze, showing the artist's variability, was designed by Jacek Malczewski. Antoni Madeyski, Konstanty Laszczka and Teodor Rygier made busts of masters of particular merit for Polish art. The facade of the palace is decorated with a column portico, topped with a figure of Apollo in a sunny halo.
Kosciol Sw. Anny - St. Anne's Collegiate Church
It was established before 1381. The parish church was built in the years 1689–1703, consecrated in 1703.
Museum of Krakow Town Hall Tower
The Tower is the only remaining part of the old Kraków Town Hall (Ratusz, see painting, below) demolished in 1820 as part of the city plan to open up the Main Square. Its cellars once housed a city prison with a Medieval torture chamber.
Bazylika i Klasztor Franciszkanow
The Church of St. Francis of Assisi with Monastery of the Franciscan Order (Polish: Kościół św. Franciszka z Asyżu) located in the Old Town district of Kraków, Poland, is a Roman Catholic religious complex on the west side of All Saints Square at Franciszkańska 2, across the street from the Bishop's Palace – residence of Pope John Paul II during his stays in the city.The Church dates back to the 13th century. Saint Maximilian Kolbe was a monk there in 1919, and led his first service at this church on Poland's return to sovereignty.The Church of St. Francis of Assisi with Monastery of the Franciscan Order (Polish: Kościół św. Franciszka z Asyżu) located in the Old Town district of Kraków, Poland, is a Roman Catholic religious complex on the west side of All Saints Square at Franciszkańska 2, across the street from the Bishop's Palace – residence of Pope John Paul II during his stays in the city.
Okno Papieskie
The Bishop's Palace in Kraków (Polish: Pałac Biskupi w Krakowie) is the seat of Kraków metropolitan Curia, Poland, and the traditional residence of Kraków bishops since the late 14th century. It is the second largest palace in the city after Wawel, former seat of the Polish monarchs. It is part of a monastery complex of the Franciscan religious order. Bishop's Palace is best known for being the residence of Pope John Paul II during his stays in the city. He used to give his blessings and talk to his followers from a window above the main entrance at night.
Wawel Royal Castle
The Wawel Royal Castle is a castle residency located in central Kraków, Poland. Built at the behest of King Casimir III the Great, it consists of a number of structures from different periods situated around the Italian-styled main courtyard. The castle, being one of the largest in Poland, represents nearly all European architectural styles of medieval, renaissance and baroque periods. The Wawel Royal Castle and the Wawel Hill constitute the most historically and culturally significant site in the country.
Church on the Rock (Kosciol na Skalce)
Saint Michael the Archangel and Saint Stanislaus the Bishop and Martyr Basilica, also known as Skałka, which means "a small rock" in Polish, is a small outcrop in Kraków atop of which a Pauline monastery is located, a place where the Bishop of Kraków saint Stanislaus of Szczepanów was slain by order of Polish king Bolesław II the Bold in 1079. This action resulted in the king's exile and the eventual canonization of the slain bishop.
10 minutesPlac Wolnica
Other public buildings were also located here: stalls, scales or a shearing room. The present name of Plac Wolnica derives from the Latin Forum liberum (the right to free trade in meat outside stalls) and has existed in this form since the end of the 18th century, when Kazimierz was granted the privilege of free trade.
Corpus Christi Church (Kosciol Bozego Ciala)
The basilica was erected in stages beginning in 1340 until about the mid-15th century. It was intended as a monastery church, which explains the large plot of land on which it stands, and the presence of a monastic cemetery next to it. In 1404 King Władysław II Jagiełło gave it to the Canons Regular of the Lateran, a congregation which he had brought in from Kłodzko
10 minutesThe New Square
Until the nineteenth century, there was a so-called Libuszhof, a complex of streets and buildings. The current shape was established in the regulatory projects of 1808 and 1844. On the northern side of the square, along the defensive walls of Kazimierz, there are houses that used to belong to the Jewish hospital at the Kupa synagogue
Tempel Synagogue
Tempel Synagogue is not only a major place of worship, but also a booming center of Jewish culture, which hosts numerous concerts and meetings, especially during the Festival.
Kupa Synagogue (Synagoga Kupa)
Kupa Synagogue (Polish: Synagoga Kupa) is a 17th-century synagogue in Kraków, Poland. It is located in the former Jewish quarter of Kazimierz developed from a neighborhood earmarked in 1495 by King John I Albert (Polish: Jan I Olbracht) for the Jewish community, which has been transferred from the budding Old Town. Kupa Synagogue serves Kraków's Jewish community as one of the venues for religious ceremonies and cultural festivals, notably the annual Jewish Culture Festival in Kraków.
Izaak Synagogue
The Izaak Synagogue (Polish: Synagoga Izaaka), formally known as the Isaak Jakubowicz Synagogue, is an Orthodox Jewish synagogue from 1644 situated in the historic Kazimierz district of Kraków, Poland.The synagogue is named for its donor, Izaak Jakubowicz (d. 1673), also called Isaac the Rich, a banker to King Ladislaus IV of Poland. The synagogue was designed by Italian-born architect Francesco Olivierri.
High Synagogue
High Synagogue is an inactive 16th-century Orthodox Jewish synagogue located in the Kazimierz District of Kraków, Poland. Also known as the "Tall Synagogue", the name corresponds to its height or, alternatively, because the prayer hall was situated upstairs. It is the tallest synagogue in the city and is an example of Late Renaissance architecture.
Muzeum Krakowa - Stara Synagoga
The Old Synagogue (Polish: Synagoga Stara) was an Orthodox Jewish synagogue situated in the Kazimierz district of Kraków, Poland. In Yiddish it was referred to as the Alta Shul. It is the oldest synagogue building still standing in Poland, and one of the most precious landmarks of Jewish architecture in Europe. Until the beginning of the Second World War in 1939, it was one of the city's most important synagogues as well as the main religious, social, and organizational centre of the Kraków Jewish community.
Wolf Popper Synagogue
The Wolf Popper Synagogue (Polish: Synagoga Poppera (Bociana)), located in Kraków, Poland, used to be one of the most splendid Jewish houses of prayer in the old Jewish quarter of Kazimierz established in a suburb earmarked in 1495 by King Jan I Olbracht. The Synagogue was founded by Wolf "The Stork" Popper in early 17th century. Its entrance was once adorned with openwork doors depicting four animals: an eagle, a leopard, a lion, and a buck deer, which symbolize the main traits of a devout man. The synagogue, featuring porches, annexes, Aron Kodesh, rich furniture and decorations, went into a decline not long after the passing of its founder and chief benefactor. At present, Popper Synagogue serves as bookshop and also as an art gallery in the women's area upstairs.
Rubinstein family house in Kazimierz
Rubinstein was the eldest of eight daughters born to Polish Jews, Augusta – Gitte (Gitel) Shaindel Rubinstein née Silberfeld and Horace – Naftoli Hertz Rubinstein. Her father was a shopkeeper in Kraków, Lesser Poland, which was then occupied by Austria-Hungary following the partitions of Poland in the late 18th century. The existentialist philosopher Martin Buber was her cousin. She was also the cousin of Ruth Rappaport's mother.
Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)
The Remah Synagogue (Polish: Synagoga Remu) is a 16th-century Jewish temple and the smallest of all historic synagogues in the Kazimierz district of Kraków, Poland. The synagogue is named after Rabbi Moses Isserles (c.1525–1572), known by the Hebrew acronym ReMA (רמ״א, pronounced ReMU) who's famed for writing a collection of commentaries and additions that complement Rabbi Yosef Karo's Shulchan Aruch, with Ashkenazi traditions and customs. It is currently one of two active synagogues in the city.
5 minutesThe Ghetto Heroes Square
In the years 1941–1943 it was within the Kraków ghetto. It was a place of concentration of the Jewish population before being transported to concentration camps. At number 18, there was the Pharmacy "Under the Eagle" by Tadeusz Pankiewicz, the only non-Jewish inhabitant of the ghetto.
Eagle Pharmacy - Museum of Krakow
In March 1941, the Germans established a ghetto in Podgórze for Kraków's Jews, Pankiewicz's pharmacy was the only one within its borders and its proprietor was the only Pole with rights to stay in it.
Muzeum Krakowa
Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory (Polish: Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera) is a former metal item factory in Kraków. It now hosts two museums: the Museum of Contemporary Art in Kraków, on the former workshops, and a branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Kraków, situated at ul. Lipowa 4 (4 Lipowa Street) in the district of Zabłocie [pl], in the administrative building of the former enamel factory known as Oskar Schindler's Deutsche Emailwarenfabrik (DEF), as seen in the film Schindler's List. Operating here before DEF was the first Malopolska factory of enamelware and metal products limited liability company, instituted in March 1937.
5 minutesGhetto Wall Fragment
Old ghetto wall
Church of St. Joseph
St. Joseph's Church (Polish: Kościół św. Józefa) is a historic Catholic church in the Podgórze district of Kraków, Poland. It is located on Podgórski Square on the northern slopes of the Krzemionki foothills in the south-central part of the city.
5 minutesIncluded
- english speaking private driver
- private car
- time for photos
- audio guide in your language
Good to Know
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tickets & Cancellation
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.