Half Day Whitewater Rafting Trip
West Glacier, United States
Seize the opportunity to turn your experience in Glacier National Park from just another pretty driving tour to an adventure you’ll treasure for a lifetime! Our 2.5 hour raft trip takes place on the Middle Fork of the Flathead River. This beautiful river follows along Glacier National Park and provides incredible views into the Park the entire way. You'll go through 9 named class 2 and 3 rapids while hearing legends, lore and history of the Park along your 8 mile journey down the river.
This is the meeting location for all our whitewater and scenic trips. Guest will check in and then be transported to the put in. At the end of the trip they will end up back at this office.
• Glacier Raft Company, 106 Going-To-The-Sun Rd, West Glacier, MT 59936
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Youth rates apply for ages 12 and under. Minimum of 50 lbs. No maximum weight but must be able to wear a life jacket which can accommodate up to a 58 inch chest.
- Wear clothing that you don't mind getting wet and footwear that stays securely on your feet such as tennis shoes, sneakers, water shoes or sandals with straps (please no flip flips of Crocs). We have water shoes available to rent for $5. Wet suits and splash jackets will be included and provided during the months of May and June or during periods of cooler weather. Trips depart rain or shine.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
White Water Rafting
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony