Savor the delectable bites of Marrakech and learn about the local values and way of life on this 3 hour authentic Moroccan food tour, strolling around the old Medina during the golden hour and capturing its magic by night.
From satisfying delicacies to hearty dishes, immerse yourself into the vibrant and unique culinary scene of our city by visiting the food stalls, eateries and spots favored by Marrakchis. You'll eat like a local, learn fascinating stories and deepen your knowledge of Moroccan cultural traditions, while receiving a personalized attention from your guide throughout the whole tour.
Your belly will be filled with joy, and your senses will be delighted!
If you’re vegetarian or have specific dietary needs, please let us know after booking. We’ll take great care of you!
Note: One Life Trips only works with genuinely passionate tour guides & meticulously selected local partners to deliver the most delightful and unique travel experiences.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Safi
On this flavored & mouthwatering experience, you’ll get to taste:
- The original chicken & almond Pastilla, a savory pie reserved for weddings & family get-togethers
- Yummy local pastries (Briwate, Kaab Ghzal, ..) in one of the city’s oldest bakeries
- Traditional Harira soup, accompanied by dates and Chebbakiya (Honey desert rose), like how most locals break their fast during the holy month of Ramadan
- Babbouche (Moroccan snails) slowly cooked in an aromatic herbal-infused broth
- Msemmen (Moroccan pancakes), a delicious pan-fried dough, typically spread with honey and cheese
- Authentic Moroccan mint tea
- Fakya, a mix of dried fruits and nuts that is carefully prepared and commonly shared among families & friends during celebrations
- Signature olives of Morocco, from the greens with their creamy smooth texture to the reds tossed in parsley and cilantro
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Medina of Marrakesh, Derb Fhal Zefriti n06 Derb Fhal Zefriti, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Dinner is served at a local restaurant: fresh Moroccan salad + main Tanjia (other options are available). The portions are generous, the food is wholesome & scrumptious!
For dessert, we offer you Raïb, an absolutely divine and very popular homemade yogurt. Bon appétit!
The tour takes place in the Medina of Marrakech.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Pass By: Riad Zitoun Jdid, Unnamed Road, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Outdoor Activities Food & Drink Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises Tours & Sightseeing Private and Luxury Walking Tours Street Food Tours Half-day Tours