Travel Video Experience in Tokyo
I am a fashion videographer who loves to travel and meet new people. My filmmaking style is to capture people's emotions and find beauty in it. Tokyo is where I grew up and definitely had shaped how I look at the world.
Private video session for solo travelers, couples and families. We will walk around Asakusa/Bakurocho. I'll show you some of my favorite spots! I can give you suggestions and directions on posing as well so feel comfortable to join.
*Kimono rental is NOT included. Please book a rental shop by yourself.
• Nakamise Shopping Street (Kaminarimon), 2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
• Senso-ji Temple, 2-3-1, Asakusa, Taito 111-0032 Tokyo Prefecture
- Edited video (around 3 min)
- A few photos
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please avoid having too many bags or keep them in the locker by subway station
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- I am vaccinated 3 times.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours & Sightseeing
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony