Morning Cooking Class + Market Tour
Thai Akha Kitchen will take you to the Local Market to see the real lifestyle of local people + Cooking Thai and Akha foods.
Evening cooking class excluding Market tour only cooking.
Why choose Evening Cooking Class?
Fits around a busy day schedule
First home-cooked Thai dinner in Thailand.
No need to worry or plan where or what to eat for dinner just come and cook!
It’s cooler in the evening, actually a much better time to be cooking.
• Thai Akha Cooking School, 15/1, Soi Arrag 4 Si Phum, Chiang Mai 50000 Thailand
• Start by two Appetizers - The class will start by preparing the famous Papaya Salad and the perfect Fried Spring Rolls.
• Making two Desserts - Mango Sticky Rice and Pumpkin in Coconut Milk
• Three Akha Dishes - In Akha traditions, every meal must have a Chilli Sauce (Sapi Thong), one Salad, and one Soup.
• Pick one out of four Curry and Curry Paste - You can choose one of the four most popular Thai curries; Red curry, Green curry, Panang curry, or the Massaman curry.
• Pick one out of three Soup - You can choose between the Chicken & Coconut Milk (Tom Kha Gai), the Hot and Sour Prawn Soup (Tom Yum Gong), or the Clear Soup & Egg Tofu
• Pick one out of four Stir-Fried - You can choose Pad Thai, Chicken with Cashew Nut, Chicken with Hot Basil, or Sweet and Sour Vegetables.
• Everyone can choose their own menu individually - All recipes can be adapted to be cooked: Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free. Alternative solutions are available for any food allergies.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Food & Drink Unique Experiences Unique Experiences Cooking Classes