Classic Waco Tour: Best Sites & TV highlights in Waco
Ranked TOP #4 Overall Experience in the United States by TripAdvisor!
This 2.5-3 hour tour tells the restoration story of Waco and gives you a little taste of all of Waco! We'll show you all the highlights from Fixer Upper, take you downtown and to Harp Design, and share about our rich history. We'll showcase the secrets of Cameron Park, invite you into the story of East Waco, explore gorgeous neighborhoods you've seen on TV and much more. You'll even be treated to a local coffee or ice cream!
This tour is one of the most FUN things you'll do while in Waco. Our extensively trained tour staff are some of the best in the business - they will get to know you, make you laugh, and are experts on Waco! Consider Waco Tours your personal concierge for your Waco visit, showing you where to eat, where to shop, and the best things to do to make the most of your time.
We recommend guests experience our tour at the beginning of their Waco visit.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Magnolia Market, 601 Webster Ave, Waco, TX 76706-1164
Wanting to hear the backstory on those legendary Silos? You'll hear about them as we pass by Magnolia Market and highlight the best of Waco.
Pass By: Silos Baking Co., 601 Webster Ave, Waco, TX 76701, USA
You won't want to miss all the hidden gems we show off on the Classic Tour, including world-famous Silos Baking Co.
Pass By: Dr Pepper Museum, 300 S 5th St, Waco, TX 76701-2115
Hear an overview of one of the oldest soft drinks in the world!
Pass By: Baylor University, 1301 S. University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76798
We'll take you through Baylor University's beautiful campus and give you a sense of popular spots for local students
Stop At: Cameron Park, Emmons Cliff Drive, Waco, TX 76708
We'll take you from the banks of the Brazos River, through winding hills and bamboo forests, finishing with a stunning outlook atop the massive limestone cliffs in Cameron Park.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum, 100 Texas Ranger Trl I-35 and University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76706-1209
You'll hear wild stories of the early settlers in Texas and the mighty Texas Rangers
Pass By: Waco Suspension Bridge, 101 N University Parks Dr Doris Miller Park, Waco, TX 76701
Take in the historic bridge and see the powerful sculpture aptly named Branding of the Brazos
Pass By: McLane Stadium, 1001 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Waco, TX 76704-2926
Experience one of the newest additions to the Waco skyline- Baylor University's McLane Stadium
Pass By: Balcones Distilling, 225 S 11th St, Waco, TX 76701-1806
Hear about the world-class whisky being made in our hometown!
- Bottled Water and Soda
- Local Coffee or Ice Cream
- Exclusive Travel Booklet with over $300 in coupons to local businesses
- Professional driver as well as a local guide
- Photography, your tour guide will take pictures of your party for you and send them at no extra cost
- Small-group tour with no more than 13 guests
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Gratuities, optional
- Merchandise, available to purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kids pricing applied for children under 12 years old - For children, you must provide your own carseat. We follow the Texas Department of Transportation laws which state: Texas law requires that all children younger than 8 years old, unless they are taller than 4 feet 9 inches, be secured in a child safety seat whenever they ride in a vehicle. Older children who have outgrown a booster seat must be buckled with a seat belt.
- 4 Guests total required to operate tour (don't have to be all from same party) - We will call or text you using the phone number you registered with to either refund or reschedule you 30 mins prior to tour start time if necessary
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours & Sightseeing
Private And Luxury
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony