Night Bioluminescence Snorkel Tour
Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
We have a comfortable fast boat.
Very friendly, professional and safety focused crew/staff.
We have been operating bioluminescence tours for over 7 years in Grand Cayman.
We have taken thousands of happy customers to the Bioluminescent Bay, and have a great reputation as the leading Bio Bay tour operator in the Cayman Islands.
We take a 20-minute boat ride to the Bioluminescent Bay.
Once at the Bioluminescent Bay, you can snorkel with the bioluminescence.
Snorkeling is optional, you can remain on the boat. You can still see the bioluminescence from the boat, but it is 10x in the water with a mask.
Minimum age is 3 years.
Maximum weight is 275 pounds.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - We provide complimentary beers.
- We do not provide towels. Please bring your own towels.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony