Ibiza Beach Hopping Cruise with Paddleboards, Drinks and Food. 6h
Explore Ibiza's coast on this 6 hour all inclusive cruise on board a modern double decker catamaran with a glass bottom. Capacity is limited to 50% capacity for comfort. Dock at 2 of the best beaches, visit caves, swim, snorkel, paddle board, eat, drink and be merry!
+ 6 hour chill out beach hopping cruise:
– Dock at Cala Bassa.
– Dock at Cala Compte.
– Long swim stop to paddle board, snorkel, jump and swim
– Cruise, Chill and explore the coast and islands
+ Paddleboards, bodyboards, donuts, floating mats and other water toys
+ Beer, Sangria, Cava, Soft drinks and water included (only on sunset cruise alcoholic drinks limited to 4)
+ Pasta salad,meat roll,tortilla, Fresh Fruit, snacks, bread, pastries, and sweets
+ Get to see islands, secluded bays and coastline only possible by boat.
+ Max 50% capacity
+ Free snorkel equipment.
+ Diving board.
+ Glass bottom .
+ Allowed to bring your own food .
+ Watch the famous sunset in front of Cafe Mambo on the sunset option
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cala Comte, No Esta en Ibiza-Ciudad, 07830, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Ibiza Spain
1 hour beach stop at Cala comte, which is one of the best beaches in ibiza. It has 3 nice restaurants and water sports. Great beach for children
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cala Bassa, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza Spain
1 hour stop at Cala comte which is one of the best beaches in ibiza. It has 3 nice restaurants and water sports. Great beach for swimming and snorkelling.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Port Des Torrent, Carrer Biscaia, 2, 07829, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Ibiza Spain
Nice little bay
Pass By: Playa Cala Salada, Cami Cala Salada, 07820, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza Spain
If the weather permits we will pass the incredible beach of Cala Salada
Pass By: Cala Tarida, Carrer Puig del Mar, 07829, Ibiza Town, Ibiza Spain
when the wind blows from the north we go to the south part and pass by beach such as cala tarida
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Snacks - Fresh fruit, pasta salad, tortilla, meat roll, pastries, sweets
- Paddle Boards, bodyboards,donuts, floating mats and noodles
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer, sangria, cava, soft drinks and water included. (Only on the Sunset cruise ,Alcoholic drinks Limited to 4)
- 6 hour sightseeing beach hopping cruise. Dock at Cala Bassa and Cala Compte
- Maximum 50% capacity for your comfort
- Lifeguard on a kayak for safety. Glass Bottom and 2 slides.
- Transport. There is a public bus from Playa den Bossa and Ibiza to San Antonio every 30 min for 3€
- Do not park in the port as there is a max time of 2 hours,anywhere else is free in San Antonio. Lidl
- Not a boat party , no stag / hen do costumes
- No towels included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Allowed to bring your food and drinks on board
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours by Duration
Cruises & Sailing
Tours & Sightseeing
Stand Up Paddleboarding
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony