Dubai to Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque & Qasr Al Watan Palace by OceanAir™️
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Explore the history of Abu Dhabi on an 8-hour tour of the largest city in the United Arab Emirates. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to see a masterpiece of Islamic architecture visit the Etihad Towers Observation Deck.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street، - 5th St - الروضة - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Explore the rich past, vibrant present and thrilling future of Abu Dhabi on a full-day tour of the largest Emirate in the United Arab Emirates.
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Dubai, travel along the Gulf coast to Abu Dhabi, listening to fascinating stories about one of the richest cities in the world along the way.
Visit the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to marvel at its unparalleled charm. A modern
marvel the capital city, Grand Mosque is particularly noted for pristine white beauty. The amazing design and craftsmanship of this Mosque is said to be have been inspired by the similar architecture in Algeria, Morocco, India, and Pakistan.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Etihad Towers, Corniche West St Opp Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Afterward, visit to another of Abu Dhabi's landmarks, the Etihad Towers. Those who have seen the ‘Furious 7’ movie will remember the imposing tower Next, take a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche to experience the 8-kilometer stretch of pristine waterfront up close.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Emirates Palace, West End Corniche, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Admire the clean water of the harbor as you continue to the opulent Emirates Palace, the official palace of Abu Dhabi’s ruling government visit to the city’s luxurious hotel, Emirates Palace. Blending Arabic elements with modern technologies, this hotel offers the finest hospitality with an authentic local feel.
Stop At: Marina Mall 18 St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The next stop will be at the Marina Mall, where you can take a lunch break (at your own expenses) and dine at the mall's restaurants or enjoy the food court options.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Qasr Al Watan, Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi 001 United Arab Emirates
Then you will be visiting the amazing landmark of UAE - Qasr Al Watan Palace. More than just an official building, this is a cultural plus architectural landmark as well as a knowledge hub.
Then enjoy the drive back to Dubai, where you will be dropped off.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Pick-up and drop off available from Dubai city
- Transportation by clean, air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed, bilingual tour guide
- Cold mineral water
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Visit
- Qasr Al Watan "Royal Palace" Tickets
- Etihad Towers Observation Deck Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Abu Dhabi
- Entry/Admission - Etihad Towers
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
- Tips and any expenses or services not mentioned in "what's included"
- Guided tour inside the Qasr Al Watan Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mosques & Palace have very strict dress codes: women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. For Mosque visit a long Abaya with scarf (long black dress attire) will be provided by the tour operator if needed which must be returned back; Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will be a refused entry. The tour operator cannot provide any clothing for men
- Tattoos must be covered
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- The duration of this tour will be between 8 and 9 hours depending on traffic
- It is not recommended to book this tour on Friday if you have a return flight on the same day, as the drop-off time is dependent on traffic and can not be guaranteed.
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense). Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan, it is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- During any Presidential Events, Qasr Al Watan might shut down to the public without any previous announcements as it is a national palace, but will be replaced with Qasr Al Hosn or Heritage Village (whichever available on that day)
- There is a shuttle bus service to the entrance from the main gate of the palace
- Guided tours are not allowed within the palace; your guide will narrate important information about the palace before the visit
- Kindly share your WhatsApp number for easy communication during the pickup
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours By Duration
Cruises & Sailing
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours & Sightseeing
Private And Luxury
Ports Of Call Tours
Full Day Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony