Sierra Madre ATV Adventure from Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Travel by ATV through quaint Mexican villages and along the Cuale River into the lush Sierra Madre Mountains. Leave the tourist areas of Puerto Vallarta behind and explore the real Jalisco! This unique ATV adventure is one of the most popular tours and will be a day you won't forget!
On the way to the river trails, ride along the scenic Malecon by the shore through old town colonial Vallarta, you’ll get a glimpse of the city’s famous contemporary sculptures and witness its vibrant culture.
Here we will safely take you to the back streets of Puerto Vallarta and through the outlying villages to experiences some of the most beautiful scenery and friendly people
During your ride through the Sierra Madre we’ll stop twice, 1st stop for a quick refreshment at a Cantina and the last stop at riverside restaurant where you can delight yourself with delicious Mexican dishes or refreshments before making your return to home base.
• Estigo Tours, Puerto Vallarta 48350 Mexico
• Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
• Zona Romantica, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
• MORO PARAISO, 48373, Felipe Angeles 1985, Paso del Guayabo, 48373 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
- Use of helmet
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complementary photos & videos
- Food and drinks (not included)
- Gratueties (Not Included)
- Hotel Pickup (Not Included)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES EARLY FOR CHECK-IN - The tour leave promptly on time. If you are late you will be left behind.
- Please note: minimum age is 6 years and all drivers must have a valid driver's license. If selecting the driver only option, the price is per ATV, simply select the number of passengers traveling and you'll be assigned that number of ATVs. If selecting the driver and passenger option, you can only select an even number of travelers as this option is reserved for sharing 1 ATV for every 2 people.
- What to Bring: closed-toed shoes, sunscreen, bug-spray, Mexican pesos for souvenirs, snacks and gratuities for the guide
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise Ship Passengers: Please allow 90 minutes from ship docking time to arrive at our location.
- Maximum Combined weight is 400 lbs / 180 kg
- The tour operates rain or shine unless conditions are unsafe.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Before reaching the mountain trails you will be driving the ATV through old town Puerto Vallarta.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Choose this activity to avoid crowds
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony
Dubai desert safari, Dinner, Shows, Camel ride, Sand boarding, Optional ATV ride
Doha : Private Half Day Desert Safari | Camel Riding | Falcons | Sand Surfing
Ibiza Beach Hopping Cruise with Paddleboards, Drinks and Food. 6h
Little Toot Dolphin Adventure at Clearwater Beach
Sorrento Farm Experience Including Tastings, Pizza Making and Limoncello
Asakusa-Showa Retro Tour in Rickshaw
Pearls Kingdom Water Park
Walking Food Tour in Yurakucho, Shimbashi and Ginza
Juneau Wildlife Whale Watching & Mendenhall Glacier
High Red Dunes with Camel Ride, Sandboarding, Falcon Show and VIP BBQ Dinner