4-hour Spanish Cooking Class in Madrid
Enjoy an unforgettable morning shopping and cooking a delicious paella, or a fun evening making tapas and sangria. The perfect Spanish cooking & cultural experience!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cooking Point, Calle Moratin 11, 28014 Madrid Spain
Cooking class takes place in this address
Duration: 4 hours
- Lunch/Dinner with drinks
- Local guide
- Recipe brochure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travelers are kindly requested to bring their own masks. If not, they will be provided.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Food & Drink
Tours & Sightseeing
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony