Hang gliding Hang gliding Experience Rotorfly
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
We fly every day with great joy and care, as if it were always the first time, so we enjoy each flight with the same enthusiasm and
superior quality in the images offered.
On the day of the flight, please keep in touch 1 hour before to confirm the wind conditions.
We will make the registration and mandatory insurance in the flight club where the customer pays the amount of 20US$ or 100BRL, we accept credit/debit card.
We will then go up by car to the flight ramp, which takes about 15 minutes.
No experience is needed, our team will do a little training before taking off for your hang gliding or paragliding flight. Relax and enjoy what life has in store for you.
• Rampa Pedra Bonita, Avenida Prefeito Mendes de Morais S/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22610-095 Brazil
• Floresta da Tijuca, Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Hang gliding
- Emergency parachute
- Gopro Hero 5 or 7 Main Camera - Front Photos and Video
- Flight belt and carabiner
- Level 4 Instructor
- Mandatory $ 20 fee and insurance (not part of the package)
- Extra Gopro Camera US$20, 360⁰ degree camera US$50 each (optional)
- TIP / Bribe / Tip
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Recommended for men up to 100kg and women up to 85kg. Analyzing the weather conditions on the day of the flight.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours & Sightseeing
Fun & Games
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony