At its height, the Cu Chi Tunnels system stretched over 250km from Ho Chi Minh City to the Cambodian border and was three levels deep. The network included innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers and kitchens.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Asiana Link Travel, 60 Ton That Dam Street, District 1 On corner of Ham Nghi & Ton That Dam Street, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
We will pick you up between
08:00a.m. - 08:30a.m. at all places in District 1, Hồ Chí Minh City (
or 01:00p.m. - 01:30p.m. for Afternoon option). We drive between
1,5 hours - 2 hours through the pleasant countryside to Củ Chi District.
Stop At: Cu Chi Tunnels, Phu Hiep TL15 Phu Hiep, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Before entering the tunnels we will watch a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed its history. We then spend the next hour exploring the maze of tunnels. On display are various booby traps and the quiet remains of an American tank. Along the path you'll see various craters left by 500-pound bombs dropped by B52 bombers. After your visit, try some local tapioca that sustained VC fighters for years. At the end of your morning tour, you will have 2 options:
* Option 1: We can take you to a local restaurant in the city center, where you can enjoy a complimentary Vietnamese three-course lunch, and then make your own leisurely way back to your place.
* Option 2: We will drop you back to where we picked you up in the morning.
Please notes that:
- Lunch option is only applied for morning tour.
- Please inform your choice to our tour-guide in advance.
- Option 1 will apply to all tour dates EXCEPT the period from February 1-10, 2019.
- Timing and itinerary are subject to change without notice. However, we will do everything we reasonably can to make sure everything goes according to plan.
Duration: 2 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Culture Tours & Sightseeing Bus Tours Historical Tours