Camel Caravan Expedition and Beach Club with Transportation In Riviera Maya
Enjoy a 45-minute exotic camel ride tour in the Caribbean landscapes and follow your guide throughout the jungle and white-sand dunes. Ride along the beach and capture magnificent photographs. This is a family friendly tour that includes safety equipment, and a round-trip transfer from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya.
Maroma Beach offers a surprising experience in a Safari through the jungle riding a Camel and ending in trails full of sand, "If here in the Caribbean", This activity lasts 45 minutes, expert guides in the raising and care of this They will inform you in a brief announcement before starting the safari of the security measures and equipment necessary for this exotic activity to be unforgettable.
• Maroma Adventures, Carretera Cancun-Chetumal, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
- Transportation in shared service from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya hotel
- Guided camel tour of Maroma Beach
- Access to Maroma Beach
- Safety equipment
- Live tour commentary provided in English and Spanish
- Food and beverages
- Souvenir photos
- Transportation in private service
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- For groups the program may be modified according to your requirements
- people with physical illness or special needs should contact us to find out if they can take the regular tour or if a special tour is required.
- This activity is not permitted for: Pregnant women
- Maximum weight per person 100 kg / 220 lbs.
- Minimum age to participate: 8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age to ride the camel is only 8 years old, but an adult is required to take the same tour each on their own camel and sign the letter of responsibility.
- Most travelers can participate
- For your safety, if your mobility is limited, you have back problems, a recent surgery or you are pregnant, we recommend that you consider some other less impact activity
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony