Hanoi Countryside Motorbike Tours:Red River HISTORY+CULTURE by Vintage Motorbike
- Escaping from the hustling & bustling city of Hanoi to immerse yourselves into the peaceful and allure villages and tranquil farms of the Red River Delta.
- Exploring the timeless traditional villages and learn about “a day in the life” of the locals outside of Hanoi.
- Experiencing the day in the life of the locals in the outskirt of Hanoi.
- Having hands-on experiences to make traditional Vietnamese ceramic in the 1000 year old village of Bat Trang.
- Enjoying the real local food and cultural connection.
Morning Tour: 08:00 – 12:00
Afternoon Tour: 12:00 – 16:30
DURATION: 4,5 hours
STYLE OF TOUR: Join-group
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Backstreet Tours, 3B Hang Tre In the alley, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem lake, Opera House, french Quarter, Long Bien bridge, Gia Lam
Pass By: Bat Trang pottery village market shares, Bát Tràng, Gia Lâm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Leave the busy streets of Hanoi via a scenic road winding through the city’s Old Quarter, through the urban outskirts, and into the countryside. We’ll cross the bridge to the other side of the Red river where you could immerse yourselves into to tranquil countryside.
- Vintage motorcycle
- Experienced driver
- Rain poncho
- English speaking guide
- All food & drinks
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Hotel or Pick-up place name and address in Hanoi
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours & Sightseeing
Private and Luxury
Mountain Bike Tours
Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony