01 day excursion to South Coast + Arituba Lagoon
The itinerary goes through several tourist attractions beginning with the launching center of the Barreira do Inferno, a base of the Brazilian Air Force for rocket launches. Founded in 1965, it was the first aerial rocket base in South America. We passed through the region known for fruit growing, elbow beach, then Pirangi beach, famous for the largest Cajueiro do Mundo where we have a stop for the visit, Búzios , Tabatinga where the dolphin gazebo is located and we stop for photos, Camurupim place of our stop for lunch in a restaurant on the seafront that with its reefs forms a natural swimming pool on the edge of the beach. The last stop is for bathing in the lagoon of Arituba with its clear and refreshing waters.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cajueiro de Pirangi, Av. S. Sebastiao, s/n, Pirangi do Norte, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59161-250 Brazil
The largest cashew tree in the world is located in the municipality of Parnamirim, on Pirangi beach. The tree occupies an area of approximately 8,500 square meters. Optional entry not included.
we inform you that from 08 to 11/12/2021 it will be closed for maintenance
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Barreira do Inferno Launch Center, Rodovia RN-063 Km 11, Parnamirim, State of Rio Grande do Norte 77953-000 Brazil
Barreira do Inferno aerospace museum.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mirante dos Golfinhos, Praia de Tabatinga, Nisia Floresta, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
The dolphin gazebo is located on the cliff in Tabatinga where we make a brief stop contemplating the beautiful view.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lagoa de Arituba, Nisia Floresta, State of Rio Grande do Norte 59164-000 Brazil
The Arituba Lagoon is located approximately 35 kilometers from the city of Natal where travelers can enjoy a relaxing bath. Its shallow waters are perfect for those traveling with children, the elderly or people with reduced mobility.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Camurupim Beach, Rua Praia de Camurupim, Nisia Floresta, State of Rio Grande do Norte Brazil
The beach of Camurupim is protected by reefs where at low tide they form natural pools. Recommended ride for travelers with children, seniors or people with reduced mobility.
Duration: 2 hours
- Air-conditioned transportation
- RN Tourism Guide
- Passenger insurance
- Entry/Admission - Camurupim Beach
- Entry/Admission - Lagoa de Arituba
- Entry/Admission - Mirante dos Golfinhos
- Entry/Admission - Barreira do Inferno Launch Center
- Food and drinks
- Cajueiro Entrance - R $ 8,00 per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours by Duration
Cruises & Sailing
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours & Sightseeing
Private and Luxury
Ports of Call Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony