Cruise Milford NZ Small Boutique Cruise Experience
Fiordland & Milford Sound, New Zealand
Rated as one of the Top 10 Experience in New Zealand for 2019 & 2020.
Join this tour for an uncrowded boutique small boat cruise on Milford Sound. The only cruise company at Milford Sound to limit passenger numbers on-board, they offer comfortable luxury lounge style seating and superb customer service, an unforgettable experience is guaranteed. The smaller boats will get you up close and personal with the local wildlife like seals, dolphins and penguins in their marine habitat.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Milford Sound, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park 9679 New Zealand
The best thing about Milford Sound Cruises is that the weather doesn’t matter! On a sunny day, it is beautiful and on a wet day it is spectacular! Fiordland has some of the worlds highest waterfalls and they are a popular feature of Milford Sound. In all weather, you will see water cascading down massive cliffs into the sea.
Milford Sound is in the Fiordland National Park, which is part of the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage site which covers 26,000km² and encompassing four national parks. It is widely considered to be one of the World’s top travel destinations.
At Cruise Milford we know that you will have a wonderful and truly memorable day out on your Milford Sound cruise. We love sharing the natural beauty of this special place to visitors and your captain will inform you about the Sound, it’s history and wildlife.
Pass By: Mitre Peak, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Mitre Peak is the most photographed mountain located in New Zealand
Pass By: Cruise Milford, 1 Milford Sound Hwy, Milford Sound 9679 New Zealand
Uncrowded cruise with uninterrupted views of this UNESCO World Heritage area.
Pass By: Fiordland National Park (Te Wahipounamu), Fiordland National Park Visitor Centre, Te Anau, Fiordland National Park New Zealand
Explore beautiful Milford Sound up close and personal
- Complimentary coffee, tea and biscuits on-board all sailings
- No food sold on-board the cruise
- Parking fee ($25 for 5 hours)
- Please feel free to bring your own food and drinks on-board the cruise.
- Please note proof of age for children is required upon check-in at Milford Sound.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- For any extra information regarding the drive, transport or the cruise please contact us via phone or email.
- The main car park at Milford Sound costs $25 for 5hrs. Payment can be made at payment stations on site. This Car park area is approximately a 10 minute walk to the Milford Sound Visitor Terminal building.
- Free car park is available on the corner of Milford Road and Deepwater basin, the walk from here to the Milford Sound Visitor Terminal building will take approximately 40min.
- Disability Parking can be found outside the main Milford Sound Visitor Terminal and is wheelchair accessible.
- Office hours for bookings assistance: 8am to 8pm
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Private and Luxury
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony