Abu Dhabi: 4-Hour Morning Desert Safari with Camel Ride and Sandboarding
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Enjoy a exhilarating morning desert safari that includes dune bashing, sandboarding and a camel ride. Choose a semi-private or private tour option.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, Emirate of Abu Dhabi
Get ready for a 4-hours desert safari starting with morning pick-up at your hotel. A 45-minute drive takes you to the heart of the desert outside Abu Dhabi.
Explore the desert in a 4x4 Land Cruiser, bashing the huge dunes. The fun continues with a chance to try out sandboarding. Follow the instructions and glide over the dunes as you see how simple it really is.
During the safari there will be plenty of opportunity to pose for some photos in the desert. Your friendly driver will help you with that.
This special morning safari concludes with a short camel ride before the transfer back to the pick-up point
Duration: 4 hours
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/location
- Transportation by air-conditioned 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Professional licensed driver
- Dune bashing (30-40 minutes)
- Camel riding
- Mineral water
- Quad bike and dune buggy in the desert
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes for safe sandboarding
- Pick-up will be within 45 minutes of your booked time
- It is recommended not to eat 2-3 hours before the safari trip to avoid any vomiting / sickness during the dune bashing
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, people with Heart & back problems, and infants (under 3 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. ( If these conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pick-up available from your Abu Dhabi City Central hotels & cruise port, Airport pick up is from Premier inn Abu Dhabi Airport hotel.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours & Sightseeing
Nature and Wildlife Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony