Big Island Zipline Adventure - 2 1/2 hours
Big Island of Hawaii, USA
Botanical World's Zip Line is the most exciting zipline in Hawaii and possibly the world. With 8 lines gradually building to the last two that are dual side-by-side zips to share with a friend. The Grand Finale is over a huge 330 foot (100 meter) gorge with a 250 foot (76 meters) waterfall. Our Zip Isle zip Line Adventure is the longest operating zip line on the Big Island operating since 2009 with an unblemished safety record. With each of the 8 zip lines the excitement builds as the lines get longer as you continue to be thrilled. The amazing views from the suspension bridge will give a story to tell of true Hawaii as you pass the HUGE mango tree hundreds of years old that may have seen Kamehameha walking along the rapids of the stream gorge below. Your guides share the many secrets of the plants, let you taste fruits and spices and relay the history of this unique setting in the rain forest.
At Zip Isle Zipline Adventures at Botanical World, we have eight ziplines that allow you to see the rainforest from a new perspective. As you fly through the jungle, the ziplines get longer and you go faster. After crossing a daring suspension bridge, you finish with the final two side-by-side ziplines, where you can race your friends to see who flies the fastest, including a half-mile race while zipping past the famous 250 foot tall Kamaee Falls.
• Botanical World Adventures, 31-240 Old Mamalahoa Highway Hwy 19 at Mile Marker 16 - 16 Miles North of Hilo, Hakalau, Island of Hawaii, HI 96710
- Local taxes
- Light refreshments
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of full body harness, rigging and helmet
- Water and light snacks
- Free Botanical Gardens self-guided tour
- Souvenir Photos FREE!
- Socks if you come without close toed shoes. Shoe rental available with socks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All CDC Guidelines are followed. We have rapid tests if anyone arrives with symptoms. The test returns results in 15 minutes. Everyone in vehicles are required to wear masks. All gear is in a containment unit with a UVC light nightly that destroys virus as part of our Virus Avoidance Program.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
7 days per week
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony