Krakow Food Tasting Tour with Delicious Poland
Get ready to experience the city through the eyes of a local, immersing yourself in Polish traditions, childhood memories, and the flavors of home-cooked-style cuisine.
Led by passionate guides, this tour is designed to offer an authentic experience. Each bite will transport you to the comforting flavors of traditional Polish cuisine, filled with nostalgia and the warmth of shared meals with family and friends.
As you navigate the charming streets of Kazimierz, your guide will share personal anecdotes and tales of Polish traditions, providing a unique perspective on daily life and customs. You'll discover the hidden gems, secret corners, and local hotspots that are cherished by the community. Your knowledgeable guide will also provide insights into the neighborhood's heritage and captivating stories about Kazimierz district.
Get ready to taste the love and passion that goes into every homemade dish and discover why the locals hold Kazimierz so dear to their hearts.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
The Former Jewish District where nowadays locals hangout.
- 11-13 Polish food sampling
- 2 Polish vodkas, 1 craft beer and a local soft drink
- English speaking local guide
- Personalized tips
- Supplier has a right to cancel or reschedule the tour because of unexpected situation. (In case of cancellation, you will be fully refunded)
- Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies in advance so we can let you know whether we can accommodate you on the tour
- There will be some walking therefore comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We can accomadate larger groups (more than 12 people). Please get in touch.
- Kids under 7 y.o are not allowed on the public tours. Please get in touch for private tour option.
- Please check your messages after booking the tour. You may receive an important message from us.
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (17:00) The guide will be wait maximum 5 minutes and the guide will leave the meeting point with the rest of group without you as there is a tour schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience.
- Please note, that the guide is not obligated to call you in case you are not at the meeting point on time.
- Please note, we don’t offer 24h service. We are happy to help you before the tour starts, but we can not assist you if you are running late.
- Please note, it is not possible to join the tour on the way. We keep our group small and take care of every guest and we don’t want to effect their experience.
- Please note, we are not able to accomodate gluten and lactose intolerances.
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Food & Drink
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony