Tandem Paragliding Experience from Interlaken
Fly high on rising thermals and enjoy bird’s-eye views over the Swiss Alps on this 1.5-hour paragliding experience from Interlaken. Travel out of the city to Beatenberg in the foothills of the Swiss Alps. Following a full safety briefing, strap into your glider in tandem with your guide and soar though the skies. Take in panoramic views over Lake Thun and the snow-capped peaks of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains. Enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 10 people.
We drive you up to the mountain at Beatenberg and you will fly down with an expirienced paragliding pilot and land right in the center of Interlaken..
Enjoy the great scenic views onto Jungfrau Massive and the Interlaken area with its both lakes: Lake Thun and Lake Brienz.
• Paragliding Interlaken, Hoeheweg 115, Interlaken 3800 Switzerland
• Thunersee, Thun Im Berner Oberland Bernese Oberland, Thun 3600 Switzerland
• Lake Brienz, Marderbach, Brienz 3855 Switzerland
• Jungfrau, Switzerland
• Harder Kulm, Unterseen, Interlaken 3800 Switzerland
• Hohematte Park, Peter-Ober-Allee, Interlaken 3800 Switzerland
- Hotel pickup (Pick ups at hotels and train stations within Interlaken and Wilderwil only)
- Transport from Interlaken to Beatenberg
- Professional guide
- Safety briefing
- Use of paragliding equipment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Photos and video (available to purchase)
- Not recommended for children under 6 years old
- Maximum weight is 220lbs (100kg) per person except for the 4:45pm time slot when the maximum weight is 160lbs (80kg)
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- You will have 10-20 minutes in the air on your flight
- Professional photos and videos are available to purchase at the end of your trip. The photo and videoservice will be 40,- Swiss Franks extra.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have a safety concept according to the regulations of the Swiss Government.
If you wish further information about this feel free to contact us.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony