Exciting Upper Pigeon Smoky Mountains Rafting Trip
Experience the excitement of class 3 & 4 Rapids on the Upper Pigeon River Rafting Trip.
Take in the beauty of The Great Smoky Mountains and Cherokee State Parks while paddling your way down this 5.5 miles of scenic river with your family of all ages 8 and up.
Great for beginners and thrill seekers alike.
Our guides are experienced and swift water rescue trained to insure your safety while providing a memorable experience that your family and friends will never forget.
One of the best outdoor activities in The Great Smoky Mountains.
Whitewater Rafting on the Pigeon River in Smoky Mountains, TN
Our Upper Pigeon Rafting Trip is packed with Exciting Class 3 & 4 rapids.
Enjoy a rush of adrenaline while taking in the beauty of The Great Smoky and Cherokee Mountains.
• Pigeon River, TN
• Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Tennessee
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
White Water Rafting
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony