Chichen Itza, Cenote and Valladolid Small Group Day Trip
Recently selected as one of the New World Wonders, Chichen Itza is without a doubt one of the most spectacular and important archeological sites of the Yucatan peninsula and Mesoamerica. The Maya-Toltec style; which can be appreciated in Chichen Itza is the result of the cultural exchange between the different cultures of Mesoamerica. The excellent restoration of this ancient city makes it an absolute “must-see” destination for any visitor to the Yucatan peninsula interested in history and culture.
After visiting Chichen Itza we cool off in an impressive cenote (flooded cave) where nature and mysticism will bring you to a whole new dimension.
Valladolid is a city where past and present come together to delight us with astounding sights of beautifully colored colonial architecture and tastes of an incredibly rich gastronomy. A visit to the main square of the town will absorb you in the peace and tranquility of its people while you learn about the local customs.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Guided walk through the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
Take a walk through Valladolid, a city where past and present come together to delight us with astounding sights of beautifully colored colonial architecture and tastes of an incredibly rich gastronomy.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Xux Ha, Carr. Costera del Golfo 148, Valladolid Mexico
Swim, relax and enjoy local snacks
Duration: 1 hour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Tulum (revise confirmation email for pick up time)
- Snacks and drinks
- All entrance Fees.
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Xux Ha
- Pick Up Outside of Tulum
- 10USD per person extra for pick-ups between Conrad Tulum by Hilton and Puerto Aventuras.
- 20USD per person extra for pick-ups between Puerto Aventuras and Paradisus Playa del Carmen.
- 30USD per person extra for pick-ups between Sandos Caracol PDC and Iberostar Gran Paraíso.
- 40USD per person extra for pick-ups between Playa Maroma (Vidanta) and Cancun Airport Area.
- 45USD per person extra for pick-ups between Cancun Airport Area and Cancun Downtown.
- Don't Forget to Bring:
- Bathing Suit.
- Comfortable Shoes & Flip Flops
- Extra T-Shirt.
- Hat or umbrella for the sun
- Sun glasses.
- Cash (Most of the local vendors only accept cash).
- Only if necessary: Bio degradable Sun Screen & Bio Degradable Mosquito Repellent.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures are implemented during the tour (50% capacity, Antibactial gel available and facemasks complusory, sanitization of vehicles and equipment, safe distance between all participants, groups from 2 to 6 people maximum, private tour possible)
- If you present any of the following symptoms (fever, dry cough, tiredness, headaches, aches and pains), please refrain from joining the tour, contact us as soon as possible and look for medical assistance
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The vehicles will be filled to 30% 40% or 60% of their capacity according to the color system issued by the government of Quintana Roo, Mexico. During the whole excursion and for each activity, we will be using antibacterial gel.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours by Duration
Tours & Sightseeing
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony