Prague Foodie Tour
Prague, Czech Republic
Ever since we started the first food tours in Prague back in 2011, the idea has been simple. We take you to places you would not have found by yourself. We carefully choose delicious, authentic dishes and drinks you should not miss. And in the meantime we tell you things you could not google.
We could go on through all the clichés, the vistas, the traditions and hidden corners. But the fact is that we run this on empathy. We know how precious your vacation time is, so we will not waste it on second-rate food or experience. We will treat your vacation and trip to Prague as if it were our own.
So if you want to spend a few hours in the company of well-traveled locals who will serve you must-try foods and drinks and will not resort to tourist clichés because simply our conscience would not let us (and our Czech friends would eat us alive for it), we'll be happy to have you.
(Please inform us of your allergies and dietary restrictions in due time. Thank you!)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Charles Bridge, Karluv Most, Prague 11000 Czech Republic
Just kidding. You will not be seeing the Charles Bridge. No authentic food around it! (Okay, with one exception, but that's it!)
Pass By: Forum Karlin, Pernerova 51, Prague 18600 Czech Republic
We will be visiting the Karlin district, a formerly industrial, now gentrified neighborhood of Prague with young tech people and great food. Think Bushwick, Brooklyn. All the skinny jeans and facial hair you can handle!
Pass By: Wenceslas Square (Vaclavske namEsti), Vaclavske namEsti, Prague 110 00 Czech Republic
Where social change happens. This avenue is central to Czech history, past and present. We will be finishing the tour very nearby.
- Alcoholic Beverages - As much as most people can handle.
- Lunch - The tour includes many tastings across several restaurants, which constitute a big meal. Although appetites can vary, most people cancel their dinner reservations after the tour if they have any.
- Dinner - The tour includes many tastings across several restaurants, which constitute a big meal. Although appetites can vary, most people leave the tour full and satisfied. Perhaps feeling a bit guilty.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea - Locally roasted specialty coffee is served at the end of the tour. You'll need it.
- Soda/Pop - Non-alcoholic options are available if you'd like to skip on alcohol. But then again, why would you? You're on vacation, right?
- Bottled water - Water is available in every stop on the tour. Bottled water is provided on hot days.
- We're easy. Just ask. Sure, we'll hold your baby. Yes, we'll make that reservation. Etc.
- We're proud of the local things we serve. Your foreign cravings will not be included in the price.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know if you have any allergies and/or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. Thank you!
- Not recommended for travelers following the vegan diet
- Most travelers can participate
- Single travellers, please contact us before booking! We will find a place for you, just need to consult it first. Thank you.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- All our guides are fully vaccinated and boosted.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Food & Drink
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours & Sightseeing
Private And Luxury
Beer & Brewery Tours
Half Day Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony