Louvre Museum Guided Tour (Reserved Entry Included!) - Semi-Private 8ppl Max
This 2.5 hour semi-private (8 Guest Maximum) guided tour of the Louvre museum with Reserved Entry Included gets you into the galleries with our expert guide. This tour includes a visit to some of the most iconic pieces while also exploring the history behind the building that, today, is larger than the palace at Versailles.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
From its roots as a fortress to its days as a royal residence, the Louvre has more secrets than any other building in Paris could boast. Today, the museum is home to 35,000 pieces of art to discover on top of its rich architectural history.
This semi-private tour is designed to help first timers navigate all that the Louvre has to offer, as well as surprise those who think they know it all. See statues such as the Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace.
Discuss paintings by Delacroix and Michelangelo, explore the underground Medieval Moat, and take in the opulent Apollo Gallery. From the Mona Lisa to the 19th-century masters, your guide will show you what you need to see at the Louvre, as well as a few special treats along the way.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- SEMI-PRIVATE MUSEUM TOUR WITH RESERVED ENTRY TICKETS INCLUDED
- SEMI-PRIVATE" MEANS GROUP SIZE IS NEVER MORE THAN 8 GUESTS MAXIMUM
- PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE
- DURATION 2.5 HOURS
- ALL ENTRANCE FEES
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Tour Price Does NOT Include Hotel Pickup or Drop-Off (We Recommend UBER or Taxi)
- Tour Does NOT Include Gratuities (OPTIONAL)
- Temporary exhibitions NOT included
- Tour is NOT available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- It is imperative that you provide us with guests MOBILE PHONE NUMBER (including country code)
- A maximum of 8 people per tour allowed
- Minimum numbers apply. This tour will not run without a minimum of 2 guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Notes: Louvre museum may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Private and Luxury
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony