Dubai: Red Dunes ATV, Sandsurf, Camels, Stargazing & 5* BBQ at Al Khayma Camp™️
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Head into the Lehbab Desert and ride across the dunes on a quad bike. Continue to a desert camp for a delicious BBQ and traditional entertainment.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lahbab - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Upon arrival at the red dunes, you can take a break to drink water and use the restroom facilities. Ready to join the quad bike safety briefing. Get prepared with the helmet and start the bike ride. Stop for the sandboarding and photo break, and later continue your ride to reach to the starting point
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Al Khayma (OceanAir Travels Desert Camp), Al Awir - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Continue to a typical desert camp and experience various activities such as henna tattooing, shisha pipe smoking, dressing up in Arabian attire, and meeting up with a Falcon expert and posing with that majestic bird. Go for a short ride on a camel around the camp premises. Enjoy a tasty barbecue dinner buffet accompanied by live traditional Tanoura and "Ladies Khaliji Dance". Relax or refresh yourselves by meditating and heading back to the city.
Duration: 3 hours
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- 60-Minutes Quad Bike Ride, with Fuel & Helmet
- Experienced instructor
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated) & Camel feeding
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- Tanura and "Ladies Khaliji Dance"
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with English-speaking licensed driver
- Sunset view photo stop
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo” & Falcon experience “photos”
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Stargazing session (Only with Evening time slots)
- Barbecue buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- Entry/Admission - Al Khayma (OceanAir Travels Desert Camp)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration is approximately 6 hours, including a quad bike tour of around 60 minutes
- Participants must be over 16 years of age, and should have a basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity. Under 16 years should be accompanied by an adult
- The quad biking segment is solely the participant's responsibility. Any damage, injuries sustained or items lost during the quad tour are not covered by insurance
- All participants must sign an indemnity form before the tour
- Sharing Bike option, minimum 2 passengers need to book this option, if there is a singular traveler or odd number in the group an extra charge of 37$ applicable for the single passenger.
- OceanAir Travels shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be 45min prior your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Rove Dubai Marina & Wyndham Dubai Marina Hotels: Pickup is not available due to massive Traffic on this area. But you can meet us at Stella Di Mare which is 750M Away.
- We recommend you have international travel insurance as self-driving activities are prone to risk, leading to serious injury & is covered only by your insurance companies.
- Quad biking is a self-driving activity to be taken at your own risk and the company’s insurance does not cover it.
- Participants from 16-55 yrs of age are eligible to ride the ATVs.
- Participants 6 years & older up to 15 years must be accompanied by an adult for the ATV ride. A child 5 years & younger strictly cannot be on the ATVs.
- This self-riding activity is NOT INSURED & any accidents or damages from the activity will be the sole responsibility of the rider & passenger.
- The participant MUST pay the amount for any damages due to the usage of buggy/ATVs.
- The participant is responsible for any injury he/she has inflicted on him/herself or on others from the usage of buggy/ATVs.
- The 11:30 AM Timing slot comes with a Lunch buffet, and it doesn't include the Star Gazing since it's during the day timing
- By UAE law, pregnant ladies, anyone with back or neck pain, heart problems or other serious medical complaints and infants (under 10 years old) are not allowed during the dune bashing activity by car. (If this conditions are applicable to you, please contact our Consultant to customize your tour)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Food & Drink
Cruises & Sailing
Tours & Sightseeing
Private And Luxury
4 Wd Tours
Nature And Wildlife Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
Ports Of Call Tours
Viator Exclusive Tours
Half Day Tours
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony