Whitsundays Guided Jet Ski Tour
Airlie Beach, Australia
Multi award winning Whitsunday Jetski Tours offers exciting adventure tours in the Whitsundays and is the first and only guided jetski tour operating from Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands. Guests can ride the latest model Sea-Doo jetski into the beautiful world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park.
Three tours operate daily, the Airlie Adventure, also known as the ‘Turtle Tour’ with sea turtles often encountered, the Two Island Safari, exploring the waterways of South Molle and Daydream Islands and the Ultimate Island Trek, an epic jetski journey to the island oasis of Palm Bay Resort.
No license is required and no experience is necessary!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whitsunday Jetski Tours, Airlie Adventure Central, Shop 3, Coral South Marina South, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Airlie Adventure, Two Island Safari, Ultimate Island Trek.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Whitsunday Islands National Park, 4802 Australia
Guests can ride the latest model Sea-Doo jet ski into the beautiful world heritage Whitsunday Island Marine Park
Stop At: Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Guided jet ski tour operating from Coral Sea Marina, Airlie Beach to the Whitsunday Islands.
- Use of Jet Ski
- All safety equipment and full riding apparel
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off on Airlie Beach
- Lunch on the Ultimate Island Trek, not included on Airlie Adventure or Two Island Safari
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Whitsunday Jetski Tours
- Food and drinks on Airlie Adventure and Two Island Safari
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hamilton Island or other Whitsunday Island Resorts
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in most weather conditions
- Must be able to swim wearing a lifejacket
- Must be able to speak English
- Minimum driver age is 16 years
- Minimum passenger age of 8 years and over for Airlie Adventure tour
- Minimum passenger age of 12 years and over for Two Island Safari tour
- Solo riders only with a minimum age of 16 years and over for the Ultimate Island Trek tour
- Above average fitness level and confidence in open waters for Two Island Safari and Ultimate Island Trek tours
- Weight restrictions apply. Maximum of two people per jetski or 507 pounds (230 kg) per Jet Ski
- Maximum 12 Jet Skis per tour (maximum of 24 people)
- No previous experience is necessary
- A reasonable level of fitness is required
- IMPORTANT: This tour departs from Airlie Beach on the mainland. If you are staying on one of the islands of Whitsundays, you must make your own way to Coral Sea Marina to join the tour at the specified departure time.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Private And Luxury
Nature And Wildlife Tours
Jet Ski Rentals
Checkout these other experiences on Plan Harmony